I am so excited to share a fun and interactive video that you and your partner can do together if you want to deepen your connection! This Questionnaire Game for Couples (Questions You Must Answer Before Your Wedding Day) is part of the Premarital Online Course – Diamond Package. There are over 100 questions that are in this bonus resource that will deepen your connection and knowledge of each other.
In this resource, there are also tips that are outlined if in the case you are feeling lost or need help with answering some of the questions. This resource is designed for engaged couples, but couples at any stage will still benefit!
How to go through the video:
- Grab a pen and paper
- Aim to bullet point your first thoughts that come to mind as the questions come up
- At the end of the video, and after you have written down your responses to all of the questions, you will then share with your partner.
- Feel free to pause the video if you need more time to brainstorm your responses
Click play on the video and have fun!
Check out the tips below for when it comes to sharing your responses.
Keep in mind when sharing:
At the end of the video, and when you are sharing your responses, be mindful of any differences between the two of you. This is a time to learn something new about your partner or have a conversation that you haven’t had in a while. It’ is not a time to convince or to prove someone wrong.
As you are sharing, have fun and remember to have an open and curious mind.
You can find the full document here, which is exclusive to the Premarital Online Class – Diamond Package.
If you have stumbled over some of the questions and are wondering how you would get through over 100 of them, don’t worry! Once you have full access to the questionnaire and all the modules, you will have a guide with tips on which modules will help you get through some of those roadblocks.
Unable to watch the video?
No problem! Here are the questions that are in the video that are pulled from the “Questions you must answer before your wedding day.”
- How do you feel important?
- Is there anything your parents did growing up that you want to continue with your children (if you plan to have children)?
- What is your thought about “winning an argument” vs “wanting the relationship to win”?
- How can your partner better communicate their ideas and concerns with you?
- What is a pet peeve of yours when it comes to chores?
- What are your financial goals for the next year, 3 years, and 5 years?
- If you could thank someone from your past for teaching you something, who would it be and what did they teach you?
- How does emotional intimacy play a role in sexual intimacy? What is the difference for you?
- Growing up, would you pray, if so, when? Do you pray now?
- What are you comfortable sharing with family?
- Do you like to share what happened at work or prefer to not talk about it?
- How do you like to take care of your health?
I hope that you and your partner have had fun going through this activity!
Priscilla specializes in working with engaged couples and helping them learn ways to create a healthy foundation for their marriage and life together. Priscilla offers a premarital online class that helps engaged couples learn to navigate life’s challenges by providing them with strategic tools, so that they can be on the same page throughout every chapter of their lives. Engaged couples can conveniently take this course in the comfort of their own home and have lifetime access.
Want to say “thank you”?