Is an Online Relationship Class right for us?
Common Concerns and Questions
Many couples have told me in sessions they wish they would have received a relationship skills guidebook before they were married. Others say they wish they would have made time to come into counseling at an earlier point of their relationship as opposed to waiting so long.
These common concerns have led me to share a relationship class online where couples, at all stages of their relationship, can take in the comfort of their own home and on their own time!
This class is right for you if:
- If you find yourself feeling busy and overwhelmed with your schedule, but truly want to work on your relationship, this class is just for you. This class is mobile and convenient for the busy couple.
- If you are an engaged couple and want to gain some insight on yourself and relationship, but maybe feel that coming into counseling is not for you, this class will be perfect!
- Added bonus, upon completion of the class, you can receive a Twogether in Texas Certificate which will help you save $60 on your marriage license and waive the 3 day waiting period! Be sure to email Priscilla if you want this certificate!
- If you know someone who is engaged, this would be a perfect wedding or shower gift. Plus, the couple will save money on their marriage license, talk about a memorable gift!
- This class is also perfect if you are taking a couples vacation or enjoying a staycation and want to reconnect by incorporating some relationship building activities.